we run off people, our most precious resource
Office of Human Resources
Dan Chou - Interim Director
The Office of Human Resources provides our students and faculty with the following services:
- Job postings
- Quarterly Benefits fair
- Retirement options
- Graduate Color House Directors
- Director of the Office of Admissions
- Director of the Office of Human Resources
- Director of the Office of Alumni Relations
- Director of the Office of Parents Association
- Director of the Office of Academic Advising
- Profs of Media Productions
- Profs of Medicine
- Profs of Political Science
- Profs of Wellness
- Profs of Animal Studies
- Profs of Leadership
- Profs of Game Design
Teaching and Working at C!U
CHOU! University is currently accepting applications from aspiring Profs and college administrators meeting these qualifications:
- is or has attended college
- knows something interesting
- would like to share their knowledge
- loves to teach and have fun
- has at least a Bachelors degree or commensurate experience
- would think of this as their dream job
- enjoys the collegiate environment
The Application Process
After submitting your application, the Office of Human Resources will review your materials and decide whether to hire you. You will then receive a letter of hiring or unfortunate rejection.
There are no salaries, interviews, or actual reviewing processes at CHOU! University. Part of that may be because we'll hire almost anyone to superfluous positions, and the fact that we are not a "real" school.
become a professor
What does it take to be Faculty at CHOU! University? A Professor should have imagination. Imagine what students can achieve with just a little direction around the internet. A Professor will do well with creativity. How should you quiz students at the end of your materials and still craft a fun experience? Above all, a Professor must have passion for it will show in your course materials. No one likes to learn from a passionless hack.
C!U accepts educational, fun, and interactive course materials for classes. It is expected that proposals will have at least 3 materials / links educating students on the subject. In addition, at least 1 homework assignment in the form of some type of interactive work sheet, quiz, or activity that can assess a student's comprehension of the material.
These expectations are minimums and should be exceeded whenever the Prof is passionate about a subject.
become an administrator
Do you love your job? No? Kinda? Wish it could be better?
Join the C!U team in name only and run one of our lovely offices! From time to time C!U may ask for your assistance with creative ideas for University projects. Otherwise, just tell your friends you're in charge of something big!